Real estate acquisition
Delchev & Partners has profound experience in all aspects of property law. Our expertize includes:
- Designing and undertaking required due diligence investigations to identify and quantify commercial risks associated with real estate transactions;
- Structuring initiatives to minimize or eliminate taxation and other duties;
- Advising and drafting of contracts for acquisition of property;
- Advising and drafting of property-related security documents including mortgages;
- Advising on all aspects of landlord and tenant law, particularly rent reviews and property management;
- Undertaking planning appeals, dealing with local government bodies.
Real estate finance
Delchev & Partners is involved in drafting and negotiating complex loan facilities, revolving credit facilities, mortgage acquisitions and refinancing of existing facilities.
Delchev & Partners legal services in respect to construction issues cover all stages of construction and engineering projects including project structure, feasibility work, contract documentation and related securities, contract administration, advice during design and construction, and dispute resolution.
Our knowledge, experience, and understanding of clients’ needs in the construction industry has been gained in advising developers, principals, contractors, major subcontractors, engineering and architectural consultants.
Real estate litigation
Delchev & Partners will give you an early guide to the merits and risks of any dispute.
Delchev & Partners is a prime, full service, commercial law firm with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Our experienced team of lawyers and consultants provide quality legal and tax services in various practice areas to multinational corporations and companies, closely held foreign and local businesses, local entrepreneurs, exempt organizations and individuals, based or operating in any major Bulgarian city – Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Stara Zagora etc.