Galina Slavova practice includes tax advice and tax compliance services to foreign businesses and individuals not established for tax purposes in Bulgaria with a focus on VAT law compliance and reporting requirements. In particular, Galina Slavova’s professional experience includes representation of foreign clients before the Bulgarian tax administration in the process of obtaining a registration for VAT purposes in Bulgaria, preparation of monthly VAT returns and Intrastat ledgers, representation before the tax administration in the course of VAT refund proceedings, tax checks and tax audits, as well as support in the day-to-day communication with the tax authorities concerning the client’s business activities in the country. As a part of Delchev and Partners tax practice, Galina Slavova has contributed to the elaboration of a separate service line in provision of VAT agency services to foreign businesses not established in Bulgaria for tax purposes which are required by law to register for Bulgarian VAT purposes.
- Europipe GmbH – VAT compliance services in relation to the company’s activities as supplier of welded steel pipes designated for the construction of South Stream Pipeline project;
- MAN Truck & Bus AG – VAT advice, VAT representation in refund procedures, representation during tax audits, monthly VAT compliance and Intrastat reporting services;
- MAN Truck & Bus AG – tax advice regarding Euro 34 million supply under a public procurement contract in Bulgaria for delivery of public transport vehicles.
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan) – VAT compliance and Intrastat reporting in relation to the company’s activities for rehabilitation, renovation and reconstruction project of Maritza East 2 Power Plant in Bulgaria;
- IHI Corporation (Japan) – VAT compliance, Intrastat reporting and tax audit assistance in relation to the company’s activities for rehabilitation, renovation and reconstruction project of Maritza East 2 Power Plant in Bulgaria;
- Mitsui and Co (Japan) – VAT compliance in relation to the company’s activities for rehabilitation, renovation and reconstruction project of Maritza East 2 Power Plant in Bulgaria;
- DSD Hilgers Stahlbau GmbH – VAT compliance and tax reporting; representation before tax authorities in tax checks and audits concerning the company’s activities as one of the subcontractors involved in the construction of Maritsa East I Power Plant;
- Siemens Enterprise Communications Gmbh & Co (Germany) – VAT refund on assets purchased prior to registration; monthly VAT compliance; representation in VAT audits and checks;
- Reward Gateway (UK) Ltd. (Bulgarian Branch) – provision of personal income tax advice and support to the employees of the Bulgarian Branch for the preparation and submission of the annual personal income tax returns in relation to the exercise of the company’s share plans; preliminary tax calculations; provision of tax advice on possible tax relieves; submission of annual personal income tax returns for the employees of the Branch;
- HABAU PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH – provision of VAT advice concerning the tax position of the company in Bulgaria with regard to the assigned construction of the Bulgarian – Romanian gas connector under the river Danube, including inter alia VAT registration of the company, advice on the VAT treatment of the services under the contract with its assignor and subcontractors involved in the project; VAT compliance; Intrastat filing services; day-to-day supported with regard to tax inspections and tax audits initiated by the Bulgarian tax administration.
Sofia University, Master of Law