Nedyalka Vylcheva joined Delchev and Partners in 2011. She started as a legal trainee with most of the partners mentoring and supervising her during her first years at the firm. Initially, Nedyalka Vylcheva was involved in various activities, including legal research, drafting of legal documents and review of case law, which allowed her to enjoy the benefits of both full-time university education and practical hands-on experience.
As a student, Nedyalka Vylcheva won several national team competitions for solving cases in the fields of civil and commercial law. She is also an author of an article dedicated to enforcement over real estate as a separate asset of a commercial enterprise under the Bulgarian Special Pledges Act which brought her the second place award at a national competition for student articles in the fields of civil and commercial law in 2014.
Following her graduation with honours from Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski she was promoted to an Associate at the firm. Currently, Nedyalka Vylcheva deals with various aspects of civil and commercial law.
- Member of the team that provided full legal assistance and advice on the restructuring of the business activity of Agrana Zucker GmbH in Bulgaria with regard to the merger of Agrana Bulgaria EAD into Agrana Trading EOOD;
- Member of the team that provided full legal assistance to the US stock-exchange listed corporation Bovie Medical Corporation in the acquisition of Bovie-Bulgaria EOOD, including the performance of a due diligence, drafting of the Share Purchase Agreement, drafting of the Management Agreement between Bovie-Bulgaria EOOD and its director, review of the Restricted Stock Agreement between Bovie Medical Corporation and the director;
- Member of the team that conducted real estate due diligence for Sika Bulgaria in relation to the acquisition of a chemical plant in Bulgaria;
- Member of the team that conducted legal due diligence for a major Greek producer of seed oils and cereals in relation to the acquisition of shares in a major grain producer in Bulgaria;
- Member of the team that provided full legal support to a European creditor of a Bulgarian financial institution extending small and medium loans on a number of legal matters concerning the relations with the Bulgarian borrower, including planned transformation, early repayment through a refinancing, escrow account agreement;
- Member of the team that advised a Switzerland-based company dealing with fund management in respect to an offer for private subscription of bonds issued by a Bulgarian company engaged in extension of business and consumer loans;
- Member of the team that advised Reward Gateway (UK) Ltd in relation to the implementation of changes in the management of the Bulgarian Branch and various issues regarding employment documentation;
- Member of the team that assisted Fox International Channels Bulgaria EOOD in the implementation of a project aiming at rendering the entire employment documentation of the company in compliance with the domestic Bulgarian employment law and in line with the internal company structure of the personnel.
Sofia University, Master of Law
In 2015 Nedyalka Vylcheva successfully completed a course for young jurists on arbitration organized by the Arbitration Court at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.