Viktor Arsenov joined Delchev and Partners in 2015. Viktor Arsenov is a successful graduate of the Law Faculty of the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, an attorney-at-law specialising in real estate law.
- Negotiation, preparation and conclusion of numerous, long-term lease agreements regulating the construction, the development and the use of lease of premises for the new fitness centres of “Next Level” and “Top Fit”;
- Real estate due diligence for PMB Industries for the acquisition of a large real estate for the purpose of construction of a recycling plant;
- Assisting Fit Invest Bulgaria in the acquisition of a chain of fitness clubs operating under the brand “Top Fit”;
- Real estate due diligence for Inter Cars Bulgaria of the locations that are targeted to be leased throughout Bulgaria;
- Assisting Fit Invest Bulgaria in the acquisition and the rebranding of the “360 Health Club” centre;
- Assisting Fit Invest Bulgaria in the acquisition of 2fit fitness club in The Mall;
- Negotiation and the preparation of a complex deal for the acquisition of a chain of 9 fitness clubs.
Sofia University, Master of Law
Member of the Sofia Bar Association