- Trainee in the Court of Justice of the European Union, 2019, in the cabinet of Cabinet of Advocate General E. Sharpston;
- Coach of Sofia University’s teams for two EU law international competitions (CEEMC and ELMC) since 2019.
Accomplishments and Awards
- Nomination for “Young Lawyer of the year,” National Justice Awards, 2020;
- 2nd place in the National Competition for student articles in the fields of civil and commercial law in 2020 for essay on topic: “Some procedural issues of national law in relation to the reference for a preliminary ruling under Art. 267 TFEU,”published in “Challenging the Law” Legal Journal in May 2020, available here:
- Oralist on the merits in the Round of 16 in the Willem C. Vis Moot International Commercial Arbitration in 2020;
- Winner of the Scholarship Competition organized by the Bulgarian National Bank in 2020 and consequently – author of a publication in collaboration with the Bulgarian National Bank on topic: “Legal aspects of stable coins”;
- 3rd place in the Regional final of the European Law Moot Court Competition (ELMC) in Florence, Italy, 2019;
- Best Speaker Award (Lord Slynn of Hardley) and Best Written Pleadings Award (Clifford Chance) at the Central and East European Moot Court Competition (CEEMC), Wroclaw, Poland, 2018;
- Alma Mater Award for outstanding academic achievements, awarded on the 130th anniversary of Sofia University by the Rector of the University in 2018;
- Participant in the oral rounds of PAX Moot Court on international private law, Hague, the Netherlands, 2019.