- Trainee in the Court of Justice of the European Union, 2019, in the cabinet of Cabinet of Advocate General E. Sharpston;
- Coach of Sofia University’s teams for two EU law international competitions (CEEMC and ELMC), 2019-2021.
Accomplishments and Awards
- National award “Student of the Year 2020″ (Legal studies);
- “Young Lawyer of the Year 2020” Nomination, National Justice Awards;
- II place, National Competition for legal articles, 2020. Article on topic: “Some procedural issues of national law in relation to the reference for a preliminary ruling under Art. 267 TFEU,” published in “Challenging the Law” Legal Journal in May 2020, available at:
- Oralist (CISG) in the Round of 16, Willem C. Vis Moot International Commercial Arbitration, 2020;
- Laureate of the Scholarship of the Bulgarian National Bank in 2020 and consequently – author of a publication in collaboration with the Bulgarian National Bank on topic: “Legal aspects of stable coins”;
- Semi-finalist, European Law Moot Court Competition (ELMC), Florence, Italy, 2019;
- Alma Mater Award for outstanding academic achievements, awarded on the 130th anniversary of Sofia University by the Rector of the University, 2018;
- Lord Slynn of Hardley Best Speaker Award and Clifford Chance Best Written Pleadings Award, Central and East European Moot Court Competition (CEEMC), Wroclaw, Poland, 2018;
- Oralist, PAX Moot Court on international private law, Hague, the Netherlands, 2019.