| Energy & Natural Resources, Corporate & Commercial, Employment, Public Procurement, Litigation
Ivaylo Turnaliev heads the Plovdiv office of Delchev & Partners.
Ivaylo Turnaliev joined Delchev & Partners in 2009 and deals with civil and commercial law and specializes in energy, natural resources and foreign investment law. Ivailo advises businesses in the renewable energy sector on their corporate, regulatory and commercial legal issue and has extensive experience in hydroelectric power plants, solar energy, electricity transmission, electricity connection, offtake contracts. He is also specialized in natural resources law including but not limited to the legal aspects of putting into operation of mining concessions.
- advice to the German partnership Conetwork Erneuerbare Energien Holding GmbH & Co. KGaA (CEE KGaA) concerning solar park located near the village of Buhovtsi in Targovishte.
- comprehensive legal support for a company that has invested in and now successfully operates four hydroelectric power plants in the Rodopi mountains; advice on compliance of the legal documentation with the requirements of the Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commission and the Basin Directorate; on-going advice and legal assistance in relation to the constantly changing regulatory environment under the Energy from Renewable Sources Act, the Energy Act and the Energy Efficiency Act;
- representation of a joint-stock company concerning a mining concession in the Rodopi mountains; preparation of the legal documents for participation in the tenders for prospecting, exploration and extraction of subsurface resources; obtaining of permissions and conclusion of agreements for prospecting and exploration of resources, registration of commercial funds; management of mining waste and obtaining a concession for extraction of resources by right.
- representation and on-going legal advice, support and assistance for a leading world supplier of dry tobacco; registration of a Bulgarian joint venture; purchase of land for construction of tobacco warehouses; ensuring compliance with European and Bulgarian regulations of the activities for purchase, storage, processing, sales and export of tobacco;
- advice on a number of Greek businesses investing in the south-east region of Bulgaria.
Education: Sofia University, Master of Law
Member of the Bar